Since its creation, Intercambios Asociación Civil has reached the following achievements:
- Became a key organization for harm reduction, drug policy and human rights, based on scientific evidence, both nationally and throughout Latin America.
- Developed studies that provided relevant epidemiological information for the country, in collaboration with other institutions and academics centers.
- Focused on policies and intervention for the drugs users, in order to improve their accessibility to social and health care services.
- Intervened in health programs, working directly with drug users. Intercambios has supported interventions of governmental and non-governmental organizations through training processes and technical transference.
- Generated and organized forums about drug policy that now reach across Latin America, which gather the most renowned experts along with governmental officials, lawmakers, and activists.
- Trained in service students, graduated professionals and community activists in Argentina and abroad. Provided virtual training courses throughout Latin America.